- Product catalog
- Category description
|General purpose synthetic hydrocarbon blowing agents|
|FOAM CONCENTRATE PO-6CT / AR|
|FOAM CONCENTRATE PO-6TS|
|Hydrocarbon synthetic foaming agents for targeted purposes|
|FOAM DEVELOPER PO-6TS-M|
|FOAM CONCENTRATE PO-6CT|
|Fluorosynthetic film-forming foaming agents for targeted purposes|
|FOAMING MACHINE PO-6TF|
|FOAMING MACHINE PO-6TF BRAND B|
|FOAMING MACHINE PO-6TF-U|
|FOAMING MACHINE PO-3TF|
|FOAMING MACHINE PO-3TF BRAND B|
|FOAMING MACHINE PO-1TF|
|FOAM CONCENTRATE PO-3TF-U|
|Fluoroprotein blowing agents|
Foam concentrates for fire extinguishing
JSC “IVKHIMPROM” is the largest manufacturer of synthetic foam concentrates for fire extinguishing in Russia. At present, the enterprise manufactures more than 30 types of high-quality foaming agents and extinguishing agents for extinguishing various combustible materials, including oil products. The range of products manufactured by JSC IVKHIMPROM almost completely covers the needs of firefighters in Russia and the CIS countries in terms of range for fighting fires at any industrial and civil facilities, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and other state and corporate structures.
In recent years, the production of hydrocarbon products has been significantly expanded, and the production of fluorinated foaming agents and other fire extinguishing agents has been mastered.
At the Ivkhimprom plant you can buy general and purpose-based foam concentrates, which are designed to extinguish class A and B fires using low, medium and high expansion foam.
Foam concentrate PO-6TS
– grade A is used both on mobile equipment and in automatic fire extinguishing installations.
– grade B – the best price-quality ratio. It can be produced with a pour point from minus 5 ° C to minus 30 ° C and below;
– (3%) has all the advantages of 6% general-purpose foaming agents, but is used in the form of a 3% aqueous solution, which reduces the consumption by 2 times.
– Foam concentrate PO-6CT can also be used to obtain solid foams and heat insulation of soils. It has a fire extinguishing capacity 30% higher than that of general-purpose foaming agents.
– Foam concentrate PO-6TS-M in various modifications is designed for fire extinguishing in a working concentration of 6%, 2%, 3% and 4% using fresh and sea water, including on ships and facilities of the sea and river fleet. It can be used to extinguish oil and oil products, solid materials, as well as to extinguish some of the polar (water-soluble) liquids – lower alcohols (methanol, ethanol) after diluting the latter with water up to 40-50% and glycols (ethylene glycol, diethylene glycol).
– Foam concentrate-wetting agent FIREKS is intended for the prevention and extinguishing of forest and peat fires in ground conditions and with the use of specialized aircraft .
Each fire-fighting foam concentrate (manufactured at the IVKHIMPROM plant) is provided with the necessary package of normative and technical documentation. Upon receipt of the product, the consumer is issued a quality certificate and instructions for use. Additionally, if necessary, extended recommendations for their use can be presented.
Fluorinated blowing agents:
A special place in our assortment is occupied by fluorinated foaming agents for fire extinguishing.
– Foaming agents PO-6TF, PO-6TF grade B are used for extinguishing oil products and fuels, can be used for various extinguishing methods: when feeding foam with hinged jets, with a sublayer extinguishing method, in hand-held fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems and other types of fire equipment. Provide fast extinguishing by forming a water film on the burning surface, suppressing evaporation and oxidation of fuel. PO-6TF grade B is specially designed for sublayer extinguishing of oil products with low expansion foam. PO-6TF and PO-6TF grade B can be produced with a pour point from minus 5 ° C to minus 35 ° C and below.
– Foaming agents PO-6TF-U, PO-6TF-U grade B are designed to extinguish fires of classes A and B using low and medium expansion foam, including extinguishing hydrocarbon fuels and water-soluble (polar) liquids in class B. Due to the formation of a polymer film on the burning surface, which suppresses evaporation and oxidation of fuel, re-ignition is prevented even if the foam layer is damaged. PO-6TF-U grade B is used in the form of low expansion foam.
– concentrated foaming agents PO-3TF, PO-3TF grade B are used in a working concentration of 3% using fresh and sea water for extinguishing oil products and fuels, can be used in various extinguishing methods: when feeding foam with hinged jets, with a sublayer extinguishing method, in manual fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems and other types of fire fighting equipment. PO-3TF grade B is designed for sublayer extinguishing of oil products with low expansion foam. PO-3TF and PO-3TF grade B can be produced with a pour point from minus 5 ° C to minus 35 ° C and below.
Each foam concentrate for fire extinguishing produced by JSC “IVKHIMPROM” is distinguished by a stable composition, constancy of properties and a “large margin” of quality indicators during long-term storage.
Along with the supply of high-quality competitive domestic products, JSC “IVKHIMPROM” can offer the consumer a wide range of after-sales services – consultations on the organization of storage and conditions of use, the provision of quality analysis services and determination of the suitability of any type of foaming agent in storage, as well as the disposal of those removed from storage to compensation basis.
JSC “IVKHIMPROM”, unlike a number of other manufacturers, has a fully completed production and technological cycle, an experimental testing ground and an accredited laboratory of the Quality Control Department. The developed infrastructure of the enterprise – full power supply, rail and road access roads, production units, storage facilities, its own fleet of rail tank cars and vehicles – ensure the preparation of raw materials, maintenance of technological processes, storage and shipment of products at a sufficiently high technical level.
Foaming agent classification according to GOST R 50588-2012
|Foamer name||Surface active base||Product type according to GOST R 50588-2012|
|PO-6TS||Hydrocarbon synthetic||S, WA|
|FIREX||Hydrocarbon synthetic||WA, S|
|PO-6TF-U||Fluorosynthetic||AFFF / AR|